PEAKY BLINDERS: UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT
- Travel back to the roaring twenties to the city of Birmingham after the first World War
- Play your own role in an exciting gangster war between different factions
- Increase your personal stats like charisma, strength and intellect to overcome your enemies and accomplish your missions
- Create a network of friends and foes, invest in rum, car parts, weapons or horse racing and confront your biggest competitor to become the most fearsome gangster in Birmingham!
- For 2 to 4 players | 90 minutes play time | Ages 18 and up
Peaky Blinders is an epic gangster family tv series set in the lawless streets of 1920s Birmingham and beyond. The inspiration for the series, created and written by Steven Knight, is a real gang called the Peaky Blinders. The series tells the story of leader Tommy Shelby’s evolution from slum crime lord to legitimate businessman, captain of industry and now Member of Parliament and of his gang, which was feared for sewing razor blades into the front of their peaked caps.
1 main game board
6 player boards